HOPE groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOPE groups

Support for adult surviviors of childhood sexual abuse, adult sexual assault and rape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Braph... Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braph

Braph... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Braph... Hello   Braph... Hello EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 am

Hello, while Braph is not my name Id prefer to be called by it.
I'm not sure what I want to get out of this sight I'm sorry.
I feel bad because I don't really feel like I can talk about it either.
Back to top Go down
Braph

Braph... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braph... Hello   Braph... Hello EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 am

I would feel bad if I replied to your posts with my own story.
I read "it REALLY IS OK to say here how you feel" and you keep saying how typing it makes you feel better.
I find it hart to put it into words.
Every time I type something it feels like I'm being an attention seeker or I'm trying to steal the conversation or something. I have to go and see my grandfather for a few days, if I can put it into words ill try posting it when I get back.
Back to top Go down
dasiy

dasiy

Braph... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braph... Hello   Braph... Hello EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm

hey welcome!!!!!!!!! its really nice that you have joined and well done on posting

i have spent years and years saying i am attention seeker and what happned didnt/doesnt matter.......but slowly i am starting to see that if it bothers me it does matter and thats what i say to myself everytime i hear those voices.

you are not trying to steal the conversation...........we welcome you into it, we have wanted others to join in for ages, that way there is more support all round. you need to take your time and we have found using pms less threatening than posting on the open forum and feel free to send me a pm if thats easier. its ok if you cant talk about stuff, maybe post how you feel.

slowly, very slowly in my case typing has helped me, my p would like me to write it but i cant thats just too close, too awful to see it in my writing, but on here it feel safer

hope your weekend goes ok and look forward to reading your posts when you are ready
Back to top Go down
May

Braph... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braph... Hello   Braph... Hello EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi and welcome Smile

It does help to type, Its not easy but it does help. Take your time and its ok to type and tell whatever you feel ok with telling, its not attention seeking.

Take good care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braph... Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braph... Hello   Braph... Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Braph... Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOPE groups :: Welcome :: New Members-
Jump to: